Graduate Education Recruitment Consultant - Newcastle
Are you a recent graduate from any discipline? Do you have a keen interest in the Education Sector? Do you enjoy a sales-based environment and building relationships with people? Then this is the opportunity for you!
As the market leader within Education Recruitment, Teaching Personnel - Newcastle are seeking an Education Recruitment Consultant on a full-time permanent basis with an immediate start. Our Newcastle office has 3 sectors (Primary, Special Needs and Secondary) and we are looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to each sector. The successful applicant will be joining a team of talented Education Recruitment Consultants and supportive managers who are always striving for excellence!
The life of a Recruitment Consultant in Education involves a variety of responsibilities and each day offers something different:
- You will make planned sales calls, target schools in your chosen geographical patch and offer our service and quality candidates for temporary and permanent positions
- You will be responsible to build and develop your own candidate database (teachers and support staff) in order to successfully service your given client schools
- You will be required to take a detailed job specification accurately, relay this back to suitable candidates and match the most successful candidate back to your client school
To be successful as an Education Recruitment Consultant; you need to be outgoing, an excellent communicator and extremely organised. Ideally, you will have previous sales experience and knowledge of the education sector, however this is not essential. Additionally, you will need to have a valid full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle.
Teaching Personnel have a specific career path for Education Recruitment Consultants to progress, we review performance regularly and you may qualify for promotions 4 times per year! Our business is organic and almost all management started their career at Teaching Personnel as a Trainee Consultant.
So, if you enjoy working in a positive, fast-paced and progressive work environment and have the ability to adapt, work in a team to achieve goals and can demonstrate resilience, then this is the opportunity for you!
Along with a structured career path, an excellent starting salary and performance related commission; you can expect a large range of benefits, including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support from your manager and colleagues
- A positive, fast paced and progressive work environment
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
Do you fit the bill to join us and become a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Our Newcastle location has 3 sectors (Primary, Special Needs and Secondary) and we are looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to each sector now!
If you would like to join the market-leading Education Recruitment Company and forge a career for yourself in an ever-growing industry, please apply now with a CV and covering letter and we will be in touch to discuss your application as soon as possible!