Technology Recruitment Consultant
Technology Recruitment Consultant - Cardiff
??25,000 - ??28,000
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a forward-thinking business who are an excellent place to work. With a mature, social environment and genuine career progression on offer, this company do not micro-manage their employees, instead they offer autonomy and trust.
Why this company are different -
Our client is a well-respected company who specialise in technology recruitment across Europe. This forward-thinking business is continuing to grow due to their success. They use their wealth of market knowledge to provide a bespoke approach to their impressive client base. With a fun, vibrant and social working environment, our client knows how to reward their employees. They are committed to the development of their consultants through ongoing training and development initiatives to develop a long and fulfilling career within the business.
The role -
In this 360 role, you will specialise in a niche IT market across a European market. You will have the autonomy to manage your own desk and generate new business. You will build strong relationships with current clients and develop new relationships with specialist candidates. You will have autonomy and trust to manage your desk as you see fit, without unrealistic targets and micromanagement.
- At least 12 months recruitment experience ideally within a technical sector, for example, IT or engineering
- A highly organised and meticulous individual who can use initiative to manage a busy workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who is driven and motivated to succeed
- Uncapped commission
- Dynamic, social environment
- High-billing incentives
- Generous holiday allowance
- Regular team events
- Ongoing first-class training
- Investment in your personal development
If you want to find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Sheli Barton at Permanent People or apply now.