The IPS Group in Manchester are looking for a driven and ambitious recruitment consultant to join a high performing office.
Previous recruitment experience is desirable but equally a candidate with a strong desire to achieve and a positive mindset are welcome to apply.
Working on a busy desk you will work a broad spectrum of roles for insurance companies, brokers and TPA's. We are in the fortunate position of working with several long standing clients who provide us with an excellent level of business and quality roles.
We have built these relationships over many years through providing exceptional service to clients and candidates within the industry.
What we are looking for from the successful individual is to own the relationship with our candidates and clients and manage permanent recruitment processes.
This is a 360 role where you will work as part of a small ambitious team playing a key role in driving forward the future strategy. You will be managing the entire candidate journey, from screening and selection through to offer, on-boarding and post offer support. Building strong networks & relationships is the key to this role.
- Identifying candidates via a range of sources (adverts, job boards, LinkedIn websites, database, headhunting)
- CV screening both in person and over the phone, selecting and shortlisting candidates for review
- Manage the interview processes, and ensuring relevant feedback is passed on to each party involved
- Develop relationships with clients and owning those relationships
- Building hotlists of candidates and ensuring our networks are the best in the market
- Ensuring we are making the best use of our database tools, LinkedIn and advertising
- Help to develop the team strategy in regards to candidate attraction
- New business development, client meetings etc.
- 1 year plus of recruitment experience is desirable but not necessary.
- A strong desire to achieve and be successful.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional customer service
What can IPS offer to you?
- Excellent career path and development plan.
- Strong long-standing management team in place.
- Ongoing rewards and benefits.