Trainee Recruitment Consultant
If you have not considered a career in recruitment before, then it's time to think again! A great job, with great people in a great company - this is what you can expect when you join Teaching Personnel's Wimbledon office
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will help teachers and classroom support staff find roles in local schools. Your key responsibilities will include:
- A high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across your local region;
- Resourcing and recruiting quality teachers and carrying out interviews;
- Regular face-to-face client visits, building relationships with key decision makers within schools; and
- Creating quality marketing and advertising.
The Wimbledon office, based in Francis Grove near to Wimbledon BR station, is one of our busy and vibrant branches, and our trainee recruitment consultants will take part in an intensive induction and on-going programme of training, covering all the key aspects of the recruitment processes and providing them with the right skills for a successful career in education recruitment. Future opportunities also exist to train and then take on a management role if that is where you would like your career to go.
Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is challenging and hard work. We work long hours and it does involve a high volume of sales calls and face to face client visits but this also makes it a thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding experience. Our teams all pull together and the harder you work, the more rewards you have the chance to earn.
After all that hard work, we're also a very social bunch! Aside from frequent branch and regional nights out we have regular company-wide events which give everyone a chance to get together and celebrate our combined efforts and achievements.
You can expect an excellent starting salary, uncapped performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays;
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service;
- Additional cash bonuses for performance;
- Regular incentives and prizes;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers;
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance.
For this opportunity we are looking for individuals who are educated to degree level. What discipline you studied is not important but we look for people who believe in the same things we do - the desire to provide a quality and professional service to the teachers and schools who rely on us.
A great 'can do' attitude, confidence, drive and the ability to work well in a team environment will help you make this a success.