Head of Talent and Resourcing
Senior leadership role with a strategic view of the talent, l&d and resourcing team.
The post will be perfect for an individual with a proven track record in strategic development and clear delivery.
Financial services business.
The Head of Talent and Resourcing role will be tasked with originating the strategic direction of the Talent, Learning and Development and Resourcing teams. Within the business. The post will be ideal for an individual with a proven track record in strategic development and clear delivery in a heavily political environment.
Other responsibilities will include -
- Succession planning strategy and permeating through the resourcing division
- Implications of talent throughout the business
- Technological change project management around talent and development
- Strategic direction management for senior external leadership attraction
- Day to day management of the 3 teams
The Head of Talent and Resourcing will have experience in Talent and L&D. Knowledge of resourcing is secondary.
The successful applicant will possess -
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing talent and resourcing strategies
- Significant track record of leading, developing and mentoring teams
- All level (up to Board level) stakeholder management - both internal and external
??90,000-??100,000 + Benefits + Flexible working