Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Venn Group is currently recruiting for graduates to join our Birmingham office as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
You will be working in a full 360 Recruitment Consultant role and you will be responsible for the end to end job cycle process, which includes:
- Conducting business development calls (cold and warm) to attract new business from clients and then maintaining relationships with these clients
- Booking meetings with your clients at their business to discuss current or future requirements
- Interviewing candidates (over the telephone and face to face) and matching them to job vacancies
- Developing an understanding of specific industries and companies in order to find the right candidate for their vacancies
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain your candidate database
- No previous recruitment experience is required although experience in a sales environment would be beneficial
- Degree educated is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
You will benefit from regular increases to your basic salary as you progress through our Pathways & Milestones model in addition to uncapped team based commission. Unlike other companies, we will guarantee your entry to a percentage of this commission.
We recruit across numerous professional disciplines including Accountancy & Finance, IT, Legal, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources and Procurement so are seeking individuals from any background.
Please apply for this online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for Luke Grant for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.