Internal Recruitment Consultant - CATERING
Do you have onsite recruitment / Event Management or Catering experience?
Seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Internal Recruitment Consultant within the Catering industry. You will be responsible for taking full ownership of the people strategy for the Catering division's casual workforce. This is a permanent full-time position. Offering a competitive salary of up to ??30,000 per anum. Gloucester.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN INTERNAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - CATERING:
- Develop and deliver event staffing recruitment initiatives.
- Undertake the registration of all event workers ensuring that they are legally entitled to work and create accurate individual profiles.
- Consistent management of the online staffing portal, ensuring records are up to date, processes appropriate training, good standards of welfare and regular communication
- Contacting casual team members via telephone and email to determine availability and booking them into events.
- Utilise technology, social media to contact casual team members and effectively book onto shifts.
- Develop, implement and manage the induction and training of event workers, producing materials and providing briefings to ensure casual team members are fully informed and competent within their role
- Administer weekly payroll submissions for the event teams, validating extraordinary payments and deductions and ensuring pay rates (including holiday pay) are accurate; resolving payment queries when necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective business and customer relationships.
- Considerable experience in a fast-paced recruitment and/or event staffing role.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise appropriately.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong administration skills with an eye for detail.
- Fully competent in MS Office.
- High regard for confidentiality and trustworthy in nature.
- Excellent IT skills, Excel to an advanced level.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Catering
- Event industry experience
OUSTANDING COMAPNY BENEFITS:
- 28 days holiday allowance PLUS 8 bank holidays on top,
- Life cover
- Income protection
- Company matched pension scheme.
- A fantastic, fun working environment with fortnightly team lunches and regular social activities.
- The opportunity to be involved in some of the UK's most prestigious sporting events and festivals.
If this fantastic position is of interest, click and apply today as I wouldn't want you to miss out ???