Junior Headhunter - Bristol
There has become an exciting opportunity for a junior headhunter to join a company that has seen success year in and year out since it started in 2012. A company that started with only 2 members, now has a team of 25 and has plans to grow internationally with offices in New York and Berlin. They are winners of several awards including 'Times 100 best companies to work for' and have a big presence within the IT and Technology sector.
The role of a headhunter involves extensive research of the industry you are working in and clients you are involved with. You will be sourcing new candidates via various platforms for your network as you are essentially a business within a business. You will also be expected to attend industry events to expand your knowledge, and business development - bringing on new clients for the company.
For the right candidate the firm offers:
- ??24,000 on the basic salary depending on experience with an unrivalled commission structure
- Up to ??40,000 take home in year one and the reachable target of hitting ??60,000 in your second year
- Hard working and collaborative environment within the office as well as company sports teams such as football, hockey, and netball
- A fast-tracked and clear pathway for progression and growth with the organisation
Extensive methods of training are in practice so that you understand the role fully and feel confident with what the role is asking of you. You will work through a training manual, as well as having a mentor that will catch up with you weekly to talk through your progression. Throughout the manual you will gain more responsibility as the work becomes more familiar to you. You will also have access to online materials created by the company and classroom style training involving the whole company.
To be successful, candidates should have:
- 2:1 or above from a top 40 University
- Extra-curricular activities such as high achievement within a society of group at University, part of a sports team, big accomplishments throughout education or within a field of interest
- Ideally have B2B sales or telesales experience, but has to have at least a year's commercial experience
- Strong communication skills and a hunger for success
- German speakers are desired
This opportunity is an exciting one that needs to be filled ASAP. The role that is filled will be dependent on profiles - professional, bright and engaging graduates or second-jobbers looking to take the next step of their career.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!