Recruitment Consultant Trades & Labour
We are looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Consultant (Trades & Labour) in our Bolton branch who is hungry to succeed in a professional sales environment with lots of earning potential.
About Bromak - Recruitment Consultant (Trades & Labour)
Bromak is a leading recruitment agency for the construction sector and has a proven track record of supplying both permanent and temporary candidates into some of the UK's best known construction companies. Our company mission is to find great people for our clients and to find great jobs for our candidates.
Due to ongoing success in the temporary recruitment market, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, sales driven individual who we can show the ropes to become a successful Recruiter. You will be supplying Trades & Labour Operatives to some of the sector's best known Main Contracting organisations.
We're looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with excellent people skills and the desire to build long lasting professional relationships who will run the busy Main Contracting Trades & Labour desk.
Job Description - Recruitment Consultant (Trades & Labour)
Working amongst other target driven teams and individuals in a busy sales environment, you will be responsible for servicing existing clients as well as developing new business in the construction sector by creating strong business relationships.
Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify and secure client job opportunities
- Candidate generation through to client placement
- Negotiating pay rates with candidates in order to maintain generate sales margin
- Achieving and excelling set monthly KPI targets
- Ensuring high standards of service at all times
Experience Required - Recruitment Consultant (Trades & Labour)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to sell, network and develop clients and candidates
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed and ambitious
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Proactive in nature
- A track record of either sales, relevant construction sector or recruitment experience (desirable)
- Driving license (essential)
Benefits - Recruitment Consultant (Trades & Labour)
You can expect:
- Starting salary ??22,000 - ??28,000 + competative commission scheme
- Fast-track promotion opportunities
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Get your birthday off! (Extra day leave after probation period is passed)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV, including a covering letter explaining why you feel this role is particularly suitable for you to Ruth Berry at Bromak.