Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Get into Recruitment and you could maximise your earning potential in a professional services environment!
We are working on behalf of a Brighton based technology recruitment business that are currently looking to grow their recruitment team for the beginning of December 2018.
This graduate recruitment consultant role will be responsible for support and development of their technology recruitment platform which operates on a global scale.
Why would you work there?
Well they've been supporting the technology industry for over 10 years and work with some of the hottest technology firms in the world. They work with both software and hardware companies at start-up or global domination stage, located all the way from Silicon Valley to Shoreditch. And due to consistent growth and repeated success, this multi-multipound turnover business wants to attract the best candidates to join them.
With an industry leading recruitment function and a fun and ambitious team of recruits could this be the next step for you? They can provide personal development and financial reward for the right candidate.
Have you done this in a previous or similar role?
The ideal candidate may have experience in business development, resourcing, sales executive positions, recruitment, graduate recruitment or trainee recruitment roles however this is not essential.
Great let's talk about the facts?
What will you be offered as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- A full training development programme
- A full career development programme
- Extensive support, advice and guidance from highly successful consultants, managers and directors
Salary & Progression:
- ??25,000 base salary + uncapped commission
Uncapped commission can lead to On Target Earnings of ??35,000 in Year 1, ??55,000 in Year 2 and ??75,000 in Year 3
- Career progression
All growth is organic, with trainee recruitment consultants progressing to managers within 3/5 years
Want to know more about us and what services we provide?
- We will review your application and if successful book in a time to speak with you, understand what you're looking for and how this role matches up
- A first interview can be booked, with offices in central Hove we're easy to find
- We will manage you through the whole interview process and if successful the offer stage, to make sure you are getting the best help and support possible
Hit apply! We will do the rest.