Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, ??20,000-??30,000, Northampton, Permanent
Do you have what it takes to excel as a recruitment consultant?
- Competitive starting salary ??20,000 - ??30,000 (Uncapped OTE)
- Market Leading Training programme and a Fast Track Management scheme
- Unrivalled bonus structure with uncapped commission potential
Are you goal orientated, resilient, determined and highly motivated to succeed and want to be a key player in one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies? We are looking for talented, driven and career focused individuals to join our established and successful team of consultants. Our Recruitment Consultant packages include the following additional benefits:
- Quarterly team incentives / days / trips away
- Personal performance incentive schemes
- Summer party (Royal Ascot or similar)
- End of Year Christmas Party
- The opportunity to work in London up to 2 days per week (with commuting expenses paid for).
As a Recruitment Consultant working at Robertson Bell you have the potential to earn BIG! Our senior consultants (2 years + experience) earn in excess of ??60,000 per year with some of our top performers earning over ??100,000.
Sound interesting? Let us tell you a bit more:
Who are we? We are a market leading specialist finance recruiter.
What does that mean to you? We recruit Finance professionals (Accountants i.e. the people who control and earn the big bucks) into our specialist markets.
A bit more? We have been operating for over 10 years, and are a well-established and dominant force in the recruitment industry. We have grown 40% year on year for the last 5 years and have ambitious growth plans for the future. This is where you come in! Our culture has been a key element to our success, we do things the right way the first time and work hard to promote and encourage a prosperous, energetic and exciting team environment.
We could just be saying all this though??? In essence, you have to take our word for it, however we are proud of our IIP Status (Investors in People) and our recent nominations (2017) for Northamptonshire "CIPD Employer of the Year" and "Training and Development" awards. These award nominations stem from the training we offer and how we treat our staff. In an official review across the sector we have also been voted the fastest growing recruiter against our direct competitors.
So, what does a recruitment consultant at Robertson Bell do?
The Role - Based in Northampton, you will be working with clients and candidates at mid to senior level in the London market. You will operate your own desk in one of specialist markets and have responsibility for growing this into a successful mini business (with guidance of course). This is an office based role that allows you out of the office. You will be out and about in London and other locations meeting your clients and candidates on a weekly basis.
The Training - WE GROW OUR OWN FUTURE. Every senior consultant and Manager within the sales team has been grown from within - that's right they all started in your shoes!
Our training programme is specifically designed to maximise your skills and encourage you to be the best Recruitment Consultant you can be with a view to you running your own business within a business, whilst giving you the potential to climb the career ladder and manage your own team within 24 months. Your training will be fast paced and highly engaging; a mixture of classroom, practical, project, roleplay and "at desk" training delivered by directors and top billers.
Do you fit the bill?
To be perfectly honest, being a recruitment consultant requires more than just a qualification on a piece of paper. We hire people from all backgrounds and experiences and are particularly interested to hear from you if you:
- Are educated to a minimum of GCSE with English and Maths at minimum B grade. Further learning such as A-levels or Diploma would be desirable but will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Can demonstrate recent experience in a professional environment.
- Have commercial awareness and understanding of the basics of how a business operates.
- Interested in or have already embarked on a career in Sales or Recruitment, passionate about your future and curious to see what you can achieve intellectually and financially.
If you feel you have the skills and desire to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant role, please apply now!