Looking to make a difference?
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.
What you would be doing?
- Deliver on key resourcing team objectives like number of new candidates
- Conduct assessment and onboarding of candidates
- Recruit talented candidates and ensure a good experience for them by matching their skills to schools' requirements
- Handle objections and secure placements for candidates
- Maintain constructive relationships with candidates to ensure retention and repeat business
- Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to schools and candidates.
- Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in 'mucking in' and just getting the job done is crucial
Our ideal candidate
- Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
- Proven track record of excellence
- Growth mindset - dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
- Strong bias to action
- Experience in commercial operations or resourcing roles is a plus
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of the education sector. Having experience as a Qualified Teacher or Teaching Assistant is a significant plus.
- Experience with web tools such as Typeform, Zoho, Zapier, Zendesk and similar is a plus
- University degree
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days holiday
- Convenient Central London office
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference