Resourcing Marketing Consultant
A leading educational organisation are looking to recruit a Resourcing Marketing Consultant for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Our client is a well known educational organisation and a leader in their field. They have excellent benefits with a great flexible working policy.
The Resourcing Marketing Consultant will lead and develop the Resourcing and Talent Centre of Expertise in the areas of employer branding, candidate marketing, attraction and recruitment channel development. You will develop cost effective solutions to attract and engage the quantity and quality of candidates required to deliver the business strategy and enhance their reputation as a great place to work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining the recruitment marketing plan, developing cost effective recruitment channels across digital and traditional routes to ensure the right mix of channels is available to reach and appeal to the very best talent.
- Leads on the execution and management of recruitment campaigns reviewing and evaluating campaign success and tracking through data analytics.
- Works with communications and marketing to ensure that recruitment marketing activities are aligned to the corporate brand and marketing initiatives
- Builds and maintains key recruitment touch points to reach the full range of target audiences, ensuring the key benefits are articulated in a compelling manner
- Leads on the development and management of a differentiated candidate experience to ensure that all candidates have a positive journey and endorse the organisation as a great place to work.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- A mix of strategic and recent tactical marketing experience, with campaign execution and management experience
- Good standard of general qualifications including GCSE A*-C/9-4 in Maths, English or experience in a similar role
- The ability to build rapport and influence a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to write compelling copy and produce plan English documentation and papers
- Positive and solution orientated attitude
- Ideally previous experience of understanding recruitment and the ways that employer brand, social media and recruitment marketing impact the candidate experience and business outcomes. This is not essential.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract requiring an immediate start.
Please get in contact for salary details.