Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Bournemouth
You want to get ahead, and we do too. We are investing in our next generation of recruitment talent and are seeking talented individuals to join our recruitment training programme with a structured career plan from Day 1 of joining where you start as a Trainee and become a fully-fledged specialist recruitment consultant within Year 1.
It's an exciting time to be part of our team. As a leading UK recruitment company, we're innovative by nature, and a multi-award winning global organisation.
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you'll help people who want a career change, and organisations seeking new hires.
- You will build a niche in placing senior professionals across one of our specialist recruitment divisions which includes: IT recruitment, Legal recruitment, Accountancy & Finance recruitment, Life Science & Pharmaceutical recruitment.
- We're looking for someone keen to build long-term business relationships and find talented people. You'll sell our services to a range of clients from start-ups through to blue-chip organisations.
- It's not easy, but we can teach you what you need to know. Our Recruitment Academy training programme gives you a structured career development pathway to becoming a recruitment specialist.
What we are looking for:
- You will either be a graduate with strong business acumen or have experience within Business to Business (B2B) sales seeking a career change
- Most importantly, you'll have the drive to succeed in a recruitment and sales career.
- You are keen to progress and learn new skills.
- You're motivated by your own wins, working to targets and delivering a first-class service.
- You'll be a star negotiator with a good understanding of business, people and selling.
- Being on the phone won't faze you and your time management is second to none.
- A valid driving license and the ability to work from our Newport head office just off Junction 28.
Why you should apply:
- Base salary of between 18K to 20K to start.
- Earn up to ??25k in Year 1, ??35K in Year 2 and ??50k+ in Year 3.
- Move on up with structured career development from our Recruitment Academy training programme.
- Build a long term future driven by your own efforts.
- Enjoy a progressive company culture.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.