Senior Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: ??25,000 basic plus Commission - OTE ??50K first year realistic
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to bring on and develop key accounts.
ABOUT MY CLIENT:
Established in over 50 countries, and deploying 38,000 specialist staff across a variety of sectors, they provide permanent and temporary Healthcare staff to a diverse mix of clients across the South West.
- They have enjoyed unprecedented growth over the past few yearss
- They offer staff flexibility and strive to ensure their working environment is enjoyable. Hard work is always rewarded, and they have regular team outings.
- They have very modern offices.
In this role you will establish and develop supply arrangements with key healthcare clients.
With the support of a small team, you will manage the ongoing supply of temporary staff to these clients.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Managing and building relationships with key client contacts, to maximize business revenue and opportunities
- Managing the candidate pipeline, through standard recruitment procedures (with support of Resourcer)
- Liaising with Compliance Officer to manage staff compliance
- Ensuring maximum staffing fill rates
- Ensuring all aspects of client SLAs are met, including staff performance and training
- Exceeding expectations in terms of customer service
This role would ideally suit an experienced Recruiter looking to take that next jump in their career
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Recruiting temporary staff (nurses and healthcare assistants)
- Developing close customer relationships
- Self-starter who can work under own initiative, with minimal guidance
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Target driven
- Organised, able to work under pressure, within tight timescales
How to apply:
Call or email Tom Greet
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire , Berkshire , Bristol / Bath and London , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced Resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Tom Greet to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduates , Trainee Recruitment Consultant , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Branch Manager , Team Leader , Senior Manager , Managing Consultant , Principle Consultant , Associate Director , In house Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment Manager , Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruitment Training.