Trainee Digital Technology Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Digital Technology Recruitment Consultant - Central London
- Are you confident, enthusiastic and enjoy a work hard play hard environment?
- Do you consider yourself a natural at selling your skills and personality?
- Are you money-motivated and career driven?
- Do you want the opportunity to earn ??35k+ in the 1st year of your career?
We are looking for Graduates, Sales professionals or 2nd jobbers to join the Central London office of a Recruitment Consultancy specialising in Finance, IT, Digital Technology, Marketing and Healthcare.
Recruitment is fast-paced sales environment where you will be in control of your own portfolio of clients and as a result, in control of your own earnings - it's all about winning business, making placements and generating money for yourself and the firm.
What you'll need to be able to do???
- Build strong relationships over the telephone by conducting business development calls
- Develop an understanding of your client's recruitment needs
- Attract candidates via advertising and social media
- Work hard to place candidates and maintain your relationships with both candidates and clients
- Negotiate salaries between your clients and candidates
- Close the deal and celebrate your placements (the fun part!)
Key requirements for the role of a Recruitment Consultant???
- Excellent academic results - a degree is desirable, but it isn't essential!
- Strong desire to build a career with a specialist industry with meritocratic progression!
- Experience of working within a team-orientated environment
- Commercial and/or B2B Sales experience is desirable
- Experience of working towards targets would be advantageous, whether this is at work, academically or during sporting/extracurricular activities
What you'll receive as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant???
?????20,000 basic salary with an uncapped commission structure that rewards both team and individual efforts - this means you can earn over ?? in your 1st year, ??50-75,000 in your 2nd year and ??100,000+ in your 3rd year here.
- Structured Graduate Recruitment Training Programme
- Meritocratic career progression
- 22 days Holiday, increasing 1 day a year up to 25 days
- A sociable, fun atmosphere including regular team nights out, monthly all-expenses paid lunches to high end restaurants, and team holidays to Ibiza, Marbella and Las Vegas.
Apply now to start your career as a Recruitment Consultant!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.