Trainee Hedgefund Recruitment Consultant - Oct Start!
Attributes my client is looking for:
- Financially driven and willing to graft through to achieve deals with clients
- Graduate from a 2:1 or above with any degree
- A real "cando" attitude towards work
- Willing to work for a small business which wants to grow significantly quickly
- Resilience to thrive in fast paced work environment
- Intrinsically motivated to reach and surpass targets
- Drive and ambition to succeed shown within sport or business
- Strong communication skills both on the phone and when dealing with face to face interviews
Are you a 2018 graduate looking to move into London?
Are you highly money driven?
My client runs a business which connects Hedge Funds, Investment Banks, Ambitious technology start-ups with high calibre professionals from entry level up to executive levels. The client is looking for highly motivated 2018 graduates which would be genuinely committed to working in a small business and help it grow quickly.
The company provides our clients with the elite Trading, Scientific and IT professionals they need to stand out and succeed in today's competitive markets.
As an expanding company, the client is looking for a new member to join the team who has a very competitive mindset who is willing to meet and exceed targets.
With London being the global hub of recruitment, being a trainee recruitment consultant is one of the most fast paced, competitive and rewarding career options for graduates!
- ??20,000-??22,000 base salary with uncapped commission ??32,000 + OTE
- Opportunity to relocate with offices in New York
- Flexible working environment
- Work placing candidates all over the world in exclusive job roles
If this sounds like a job role which you would be suitable for, please send a current CV to ESG recruitment and we will process your application shortly.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and pitch you to your potential employers!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy