About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive Business Group is a niche recruitment firm specialized in a series of inter-connecting, high-growth technology and services industries. Our company has experienced rapid growth in recent years, opening new offices in Europe and the USA.
We are currently seeking to add to our Tunbridge Wells location, for a role focused on growing one of our core markets. Recruitment is a field which suits energetic, ambitious, target-driven people who enjoy working in teams in an entrepreneurial and challenging environment.
Title: Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Location: Tunbridge Wells
The Recruitment Consultant will be a core resource in the development and structure of Adaptive's candidate network in the fast-growing Digital Marketing sector on a national and international level. The world of Digital Marketing is a rapidly-evolving field of innovative technology and service companies, and the RC will work to build networks and candidate communities across the most talented and capable professionals in the field.
- Manage and grow relationships with active and passive candidates in highly specialized sector
- Collaborate with colleagues in San Diego, NY and Berlin offices on recruitment assignments
- Manage candidate sourcing process as well as interview scheduling and management
- Demonstrate consistent ability to independently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets to enable expansion and recruitment of additional personnel in accordance with business objectives
- Work directly with core clients and assist with sales into new target customers
About The Candidate:
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and articulate to go beyond the basic requirements of the role, and pro-actively contribute to our organization's growth. There is no limit on the career development potential, and candidates with demonstrable talent for decision-making, organization and consistent attainment of goals will be fast-tracked into promotion.
- Formal education to BA level or higher
- 1 year of work experience
- Some experience in business development environment -- sales, account management, recruitment/staffing, retail management
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and talent for entrepreneurial ideas and execution
We offer a first-year base salary and commissions package negotiable in accordance with experience, together with in-depth training and travel opportunities throughout the US and abroad.
There is no upper limit on earnings for this position. Commissions are aggressive, paid monthly, and are in addition to on-going corporate promotions and personalized bonus structures.
To apply, please submit an up to date resume.