Senior Candidate Researcher – Recruitment
Your chance to help shape a better society.
We are the UK’s number one Executive Recruiter across public and not-for profit organisations, appointing to some of the most influential roles in the country. From multi million pound government and health organisations to leading universities, startups and international charities, we help appoint over 250 CEOs, Chairs and Non-Execs every year.
Our work touches every household, every family and every individual in the UK. Whether that’s those transforming communities and healthcare, policy makers, border protectors, regulators or fundraisers, the process begins with that first conversation. Finding the best match for these high profile roles is the challenge that makes every day different, every discussion stimulating and each appointment rewarding.
Continued growth means we are looking for influencers to join our research team. If you can build relationships, think around corners and are looking to make a greater contribution from your working life, we can’t wait to hear from you.
To be successful you'll need:
- Research experience in executive recruitment, or relevant experience within the public or not-for-profit sectors.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to assimilate and interpret information gathered from a number of sources
- A track record of successfully using your judgement and thinking laterally to inform effective decision making
- Effective, concise written skills encompassing reports, assessments and analysis
- Project management capability across multiple projects; deadline management is key
- You'll be joining a team of high achievers, working with colleagues of national repute in their fields.
- Your professional development and career progression opportunity is pro-actively managed from day one, with our dedicated research career pathway programme.
- If you have tenacity, courage and curiosity, we will welcome you to a dynamic, progressive and national business.
- We’re a values led, people business with a commitment to offering genuine flexibility in the way you can work
See how working for us could work for you by clicking on ‘Apply’ or call Chantelle Harris on 07384 460191.
We encourage applications from everyone. We're actively building diverse teams to reflect the society we shape, and we have a number of opportunities available, please check out our microsite for more information