Business Development Manager - National Role - Construction Recruitment
7 days left
- Full Time
Calling all Sales-Lovers!
In Construction Recruitment there are rarely available roles which just involve business development. If you love selling, then this national role is for you.
- Develop new leads for national supply via your own contact book
- Assist with bids and tenders to supply to new national PSL deals
- Identify key stakeholders in existing Client book and understand and maximise new opportunities to supply
- Develop multi-level links with all key stakeholders to enable up and cross selling
- Expand portfolio of service delivery
- Work closely with the existing Management structure to drive sales across the eight office company network
- Analyse current business performance and through gap analysis improve service delivery
- Ensure the highest standards of service are uniformly delivered nationwide to increase customer satisfaction and enhance Client experience
The Clientele of this long established privately owned Agency are a split between Residential Developers (three to five star national's and smaller SME developers) and Main and Sub contractors in all forms of construction. As suppliers to several Tier 1 and 2 PSL's they have access to many of the best vacancies and also have strong market presence in local SME's to their strategically located offices.
- Demonstrable experience of operating in a Construction Recruitment Agency.
- A trackable sales record of developing new business, again, within the construction recruitment environment.
- A complete understanding of the techniques used to develop and manage new business from Construction companies, nationwide.
- An empathetic ability to work with, and in an Operations Management network.
- A demonstrable and validated ability to win new business on a national scale.
In return, you will receive and attractive base salary, a fully serviced company car, an attractive commission scheme based on driving revenues forward, 25 days annual leave, Private Health care and a supportive, inclusive working environment that treats individuals as such, with maturity and empathy.
Call for an immediate discussion, quoting reference DC 211278
Apply for Business Development Manager - National Role - Construction Recruitment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly