RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT and/or RESOURCER
Carefirst Recruitment Ltd is a thriving, progressive and independent Recruitment Agency, with a passion for delivering high calibre and immediate staffing solutions. We work directly with numerous local authorities, social housing groups and private/third sector care providers. We provide a range of temporary staff including Family Support Workers, Care Assistants, Escorts, Project Managers, Senior Administrators, Housing Assessment Officers and many more.
Alongside the relationships we have built directly with clients, we have successfully ensured we have access to all the master vendors’. Carefirst would like to recruit a committed Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to capitalise on our existing business and bring along a strong work ethic and friendly approach
Carefirst’s demand is growing, we are looking for driven, focused and passionate people to take our business, team and workers to the next level
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to be an integral part of a well respected company and to help build a nationwide recruitment agency.
- Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, working as part of a dynamic team and untimately building their own business unit
- Working towards targets that relate to candidates placed in employment
- Supply to all departments within Local Authorities, including qualified and unqualified social care
- Managing and optimising PSL vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain
- Developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, briefing candidates
- Responding quickly and efficiently to vendor candidate requests
- Liaising with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Advertising vacancies appropriately, using a wide range of media including social media
Proven experience in the following:
- Experience with various vendor management systems
- Used to providing excellent client service
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Target driven and able to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Knowledge/understanding of social care
We offer you:
- Excellent basic salary, unlimited commission and generous bonus
- Respect from management for your hard work!
- To really be an integral part of a well established business
- The support of a great manager and a great team
Apply for RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT and/or RESOURCER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly