Recruitment Branch Manager - M&E Recruitment (Regional Manager Designate)
Calling all M&E Recruiters!
Whether you currently operate in 'blue-collar' Labour & Trades or 'white-collar' installation Management Building Services Recruitment, this opportunity is a career-defining opportunity.
My Client is a profitable, cash-rich, expanding Agency.
- Branch Managers' desk isn't just warm or even hot, it is volcanic, currently generating nearly £1m in GP itself.
- Long-established, high and multi-level relationships with high volume supply Clients
- Branch in Essex has capital expenditure budgeted to increase team headcount by 5 in 2018/19
- Seven UK branches - and opening more in 2019
- First European operation opening in the Netherlands in Autumn 2018
- Group has it's own industry Training business
- Own's it's own Payroll business which turns over in excess of £50m.
- Offers fantastic commission schemes
This firm has a opening created by the fact that the current CEO has developed this office personally and was the original branch manager. With planned expansion in the branch requiring implementation and management, and growth in the South East (and the rest of the country) planned both organically and by acquisition, the role of Branch Manager today will become Regional Manager tomorrow. This isn't a static opportunity.
The company majors in supplying the Building Services mechanical and electrical installation sector, but also operates in the Facilities Management market where it is looking to grow and further penetrate this market. Applications are therefore welcome from Recruitment Consultants with managerial experience of leading and developing a team within any associated Built Environment recruitment sector, but candidates must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the challenges of delivering into blue-collar high-volume supply markets.
New IT systems and CRM ("Matchmaker") have been invested in in the last six months. With a cleansed database drawing on eighteen years of development the company prides itself on its capability to supply and it's commitment to new routes to market through social media and digital marketing.
If you want to be part of the adventure, please contact us with you full CV quoting reference DC 211225