Candidate Sourcing Specialist - Inhouse Recruitment Consultant
Ruralco Holdings Limited is Australia’s fastest growing agribusiness. With a national footprint of businesses specializing in providing rural customers with products and services in merchandise, fertiliser, wool, livestock, real estate, water, grain, finance and insurance; ours is a diverse and exciting business. We aim to provide exceptional service to our clients and promote innovation in farming to help Australian producers achieve the goals. We support local communities and believe that our customers’ success is our future. We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for an inhouse Recruiter to join our Group HR team located at our Head Office in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
About the Opportunity:
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist to join our HR and Internal Recruitment Team, for Australia’s leading agribusiness! If you are passionate about building a successful career in recruitment and enjoy proactive sourcing and candidate management, this could be the perfect role for you! Tasks are varied and include:
- Supporting the sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions for the rural retail division
- Delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Qualifying candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilising appropriate behavioral based approach and screening criteria.
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the HRIS
- Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans.
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate communication, Graduate Programs, Careers Fairs etc.
You will work alongside an experienced team and training, coaching will be provided. To be successful you will demonstrate:
- Prior recruitment experience gained from an agency, internal or RPO environment
- Hands on exposure to a retail sales environment would be advantageous
- Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive thinker, able to respectfully challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
- Active listener with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player with a flexible attitude to work
Ruralco including its subsidiaries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Ruralco we believe that creating a diverse workforce will provide the best talent to achieve our strategy of being the leading Australian Agribusiness and Employer of Choice in our sector.
We value integrity, accountability, loyalty, leadership, common sense and aiming high in all that we do.
To join this diverse business offering the opportunity to develop and progress your career alongside like-minded people in a supportive environment, just click on the APPLY button below. To find out more about the Ruralco Group go to www.ruralco.com.au
Our Purpose: We're here for Australian Farmers.