Labour & Trades Recruitment Consultant
Labour & Trades Recruitment Consultant (360) opportunity to join roasting hot desk with an army of Clients, mainly with tier one and two main contractors, but also with local SME construction contractors; working with a well-known national Construction recruitment brand, this is a superb opportunity for a hungry, job-filling demon who wants to make a name for themselves and open up a host of long term opportunities that exists in an organisation as big and well run as this one is.
You must have demonstrable proof of billing on a Labour and Trades Recruitment Consultant desk and show that you have at least one years' plus experience of being able to generate your own leads and fulfill your clients needs, whilst taking all reasonable care of your candidates well-being and job satisfaction. This company doesn't take its temporary workers for granted and whilst there is an expectation to grow your section to large volumes of supply, emphasis on quality of supply and a extending a duty of care is also of primary importance.
Based in their West Hertfordshire headquarters, where all this companies main action is Labour and Trades recruitment at this recruitment agency is the mainstay of its business but with an increasing expansionist focus into white collar temporary and permanent recruitment, there are ample leads to build a successful section on.
So what will you get in return?
- Attractive basic salary
- Car allowance for experienced recruiters
- Air conditioned offices close to all local transport links, with onsite parking
- Bespoke commission packages with low thresholds and innovative enhancements for high producers
- Career opportunities for high producers who want to engage in a managerial career in the future
- An industry known brand to help support business development
- A huge support structure for administration, efficient payroll, marketing and social media presence.
- Not being beaten up by contact KPI management!
For an immediate assessment of your career options plus more details of this role, please call quoting ref DC 211299