Regional Manager x 2 ( 1 x North of England, 1 x Southern Home Counties)
Recruitment Regional Manager roles are infrequently advertised, and CollinsSquared usually operates with Clients specifically in the Construction & Built Environment Recruitment sectors only, but on this occasion is delighted to represent an privately owned, Generalist Agency which are seeking to augment their leadership team in two areas.
Operating in the industrial, commercial, administrative, driving, call-centre, security and catering and hospitality recruitment sectors, this firm has an unenviable growth record in recent years. With heavy investment in their infrastructure, including new IT systems and ATS/CRM, they achieved 250% growth year-on-year across their branch network in 2017.
They seek two Recruitment Regional Managers, one based in the north to cover three to four branches from Scotland down to the Midlands, and one in the South, in the Southern Home Counties.
A Recruitment Regional Manager will pay for their seat by external business development, maximising existing accounts, but also by pro-actively seeking and securing new accounts. They will be charged with the day-to-day planning, running and management of the internal staff, developing their skills, setting their personal, team and branch goals, and helping them achieve these through delegated management of the Branch Managers.
Essential criteria are:
- A passionate enthusiasm for the recruitment sector.
- Demonstrable track record of having operated successfully within the "generalist" recruitment sector, at a commercial level, with proof of developing new business and managing people effectively. Employment as a Regional Manager now will be preferred, but opportunity does exist for those wishing to make the step up from Branch Management.
- Applications from candidates who have worked for nationally known generalist agencies will be welcomed, although it is performance and track record that will count most, not previous employer names.
- A willingness to travel and stay away from home on occasions during the working week.
- A capability to manage permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions in a contingent agency environment.
In return the successful candidates will receive:
- An attractive base salary
- Commission realistically targeted to achieve 50% of your base salary level
- Fully financed company car or car allowance
- A mature working environment: over 80% of respondent to an internal survey stated they were at least "very happy" employees in 2017
- Working within a meritocracy: promotion to Regional Director internally, will be offered upon achievement of clearly measurable and attainable goals.
The Client base is a mixture of smaller local commercial accounts alongside nationally mandated supply to larger, multi-national corporations in both the private and public sector.