Flexible working options will be considered
For more than 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2017 sales and revenues of $45.462 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three primary segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
A recruitment coordinator position has become available within the EMEA Human Resources team to support Graduate and Undergraduate recruitment related administration for our UK Future Talent campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic individual that enjoys building relationships with new people and offers the chance to experience an end to end recruitment campaign for a global organisation.
Working in this busy and fast paced environment, you will be providing day to day support to the Future Talent Manager to deliver the Graduate and Placement National Recruitment Campaign for 2018/19.
Duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Supporting Pre Recruitment Meetings with the Future Talent Manager
- Supporting Shortlist Meetings with the Future Talent Manager
- Facilitating Assessment Centres occasionally
- Scheduling assessment centre and ensuring all documentation and materials are updated and prepared
- Contacting external candidates and Caterpillar hiring managers to confirm arrangements for assessment centres.
- The opportunity to coordinate and attend activities with our partner universities and engage with potential future talent for our business
- Providing necessary paperwork such as interview guides/assessor packs and facility directions.
- Ensure systems and recruitment related trackers are maintained and up to date at all times
- Own the Future Talent inbox and promptly respond to all queries
- “Meet and greet days” – support and attending our induction days for the next intake of future talent
- Promoting our employer brand through social media
- Provide ad hoc administrative duties.
Skills And Experience You Will Have
- Previous experience in an administration role.
- Experience of working with both internal and external customers
- Ability to build effective relationships and collaborate with various people both inside and outside of the organisation
- Able to work on own initiative
- Comfortable to travel within the UK during busy campaign periods
Skills And Experience You May Have
- Previous Recruitment experience.
- Experience using HR systems, such as Taleo
- Previous experience working within a matrix organisation
- Experience of / exposure to, working with multiple facilities
- A creative mind and enjoys being innovative to help create new ways of doing things
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Jul 9, 2018, 11:59:00 PM