Sr HR Business Partner
Staff HR Business Partner, primarily assigned to UK HR Generalist scope, extending to Algeria Operations as necessary. UK office consists of Algeria Operations support functions and International New Ventures. Based in our newly opened office in Victoria, Central London.
- HR Generalist with experience in a fast moving dynamic organisation with international operations
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office with experience in employee databases (preferably SAP / Success Factors)
- Experience within the oil and gas industry supporting expatriates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- French language an advantage
- Visio / OrgPublisher skills
- Workforce Planning
- Act as focal point for all Benefits Providers (Bright Horizons Back-Up Care, BUPA Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Aon (broker), BMI (bi-annual medicals, Eden red childcare vouchers, Share Incentive Plan (SIP) )
- Administer and monitor all associated benefits data
- Process associated invoices (coding and tracking)
- Vendor Updates including contracts (annual market reviews and renewals)
- Key point of contact for advice to employees and managers relating to all UK Benefits
- Analyse potential new benefits based on market direction
UK PENSION SCHEME
- Along with HR Manager act as key point of contact for all items associated with the Pension Administration
- Arrange and attend the quarterly pension meetings
- Ensure HMRC details are up-to-date
- Monitor issues associated with the Pension Scheme Administration and address with Aon (Pension Scheme Administrator)
- Employer-Financed Retirement Benefits (EFRBS) administration
- Key point of contact for all expatriates assigned to the UK
- Immigration administrator – UK Border Agency SMS
- Work with Bcerta (occupational health provider) to arrange and oversee medicals as necessary (international business travellers, expatriates etc.)
- Key point of contact with BAL (immigration provider), Payroll and Global Mobility COE for all UK assignments
- Administer all local vendor invoices associated with expats assigned to the UK and capture all the associated imputed income data for our tax advisors
- Permormance Management And Compensation
- PRP – support the business with the annual performance review process
- Provide advice and guidance for all Performance issues
- Support leadership with Pay for Performance planning
- WORKFORCE PLANNING
- Maintain in-depth understanding / record across the workforce and assist with job analysis / design as necessary
- UK PROCEDURES, POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
- Assist relevant COE in rolling out US policies and procedures by converting to UK versions (UK compliant)
- Draft and finalise new policies and procedures as necessary
- Maintain an awareness of developments in UK and EU legislation and how these might affect Anadarko’s operations.
- TALENT ACQUISITION
- Responsible for all UK recruitment (staff and contract) and onboarding
- Assigning UK employees to international locations
- Assist HR Business Partner (Algeria) with recruitment, market reviews and analysis as necessary
- Run compliance relating to GDPR
- Ensure and support ongoing commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Line managers in UK and Algeria
- Agencies, candidates, HR service providers
- HR staff in Uxbridge, Algeria and Houston
Educated to degree level, CIPD or equivalent
This position is not eligible for relocation.
Occasional travel to Houston and/or Algeria may be required.
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee’s and applicant’s disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law' Poster .