Green Energy Consulting is a leading independent UK commercial energy consultancy, specialising in the renewable energy and sustainability sector. Our innovative services are designed to help save client’s time, energy and money. We work to help with all energy matters, from procurement through to implementing energy management and consumption reduction strategies.
Main Purpose of the Job
The main purpose of the Recruitment Co-ordinator is to provide support to the wider recruitment team.
This will involve assisting our Head of Recruitment in the filling of a varied number of job roles for the GEC group of companies.
You will be using online platforms to target both passive and active candidates within the job market who are potentially suited to roles we are currently recruiting for.
The recruitment coordinator will spend a lot of time speaking with candidates, therefore confidence on the telephone is a must.
- Contacting candidates sourced via online job boards and promoting our current vacancies
- Creating and updating all job adverts
- Conducting telephone interviews to assess candidate suitability to the relevant job role
- Liaising with the wider recruitment team and external clients to establish suitable interview dates
- Maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates
- Screening off all CV’s at application stage
- Managing internal databases with updates on candidates throughout the recruitment process
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – a large part of this role is telephone based
- Understanding of job boards and professional networking sites including Total Jobs, Reed, CV Library and LinkedIn.
- Computer literate with good MS Office knowledge
- A flexible attitude to working hours to cope with peak work loads and client requirements
- The interpersonal skills necessary to develop business relationships
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate others