Regent group is a forward thinking business that owns a number of investment within the UK and Internationally. One of our investments Regent Recruitment Group is growing at a rapid pace and has plans to grow by an additional 15 recruitment consultants over the next 2-3 years.
As a result of your projected growth and having decided to diversify the sectors that we work in we are looking for a number of specialist Permanent Recruitment Consultants that have a minimum of 2 years recruitment experience within one sector.
This is a great opportunity for recruitment consultants to become our potential division leaders of the future and to work in a job that helps you realise your potential.
We are looking for go getters, people who want to make a difference and enjoy the rewards of their hard work.
Your role will include:
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your sector.
- Sourcing and successfully placing permanent candidates into roles.
- Team work is essential as although you will run your own desk (very much like your own business), you will still liaise within a team to increase turnaround time and quality of service.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Carry out professional and consultative sales calls and visits to clients.
- Develop candidate relationships to build your profile, knowledge and reputation in the market. (Candidates are your product!!)
In Return, You Can Expect
- A basic salary of up to £25,000 plus a highly competitive uncapped on-target earnings.
- A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers.
- Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
- Ongoing support and guidance.
- A company that listens to its people.
- No being tied down to one territory, the world is your limit.
- The potential to grow your team if consistently meeting a minimum income standard.
This opportunity would suit a recruitment consultant who thrives in competitive environments, has initiative, a thirst for responsibility and knowledge who enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in your industry