Trainee Recruitment Assistant
No Experience Needed
Full Training Provided
If you have a passion for helping facilitate the on-going growth of a small business, then we want to hear from you!
We are a young and dynamic company based in Manchester city centre. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Trainee Recruitment Assistant to join our office team. We pride ourselves in offering a fun, positive working environment with friendly, supportive colleagues.
If you are self-motivated and enjoy a mixed day working alongside a creative and ambitious management team, this could be your chance for a long term career opportunity in a growing business.
We are looking for someone who will go the extra mile and who takes pride in a job well done. We will reward the right person who gets the right results with the opportunity to grow and develop internally.
Key Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Assistant
- Meeting and greeting candidates and visitors at reception in a professional manner
- Using an online system to screen CVs and arrange first appointments for candidates
- Phoning candidates to qualify them for openings in a professional and friendly way
- Building relationships with clients to understand recruitment needs and requirements
- Managing paperwork
- Organising the Manager’s daily schedule
Recruitment Assistant Requirements:
- 1 Year recruitment, retail, sales or administrative experience
- Strong communication skills (face-to-face, phone and email)
- An excellent phone manner
- The ability to multi-task without losing composure
- A positive approach to working
- Friendly, approachable and self-motivated
- Flexible availability
- Must be able to start within 1 -2 weeks
*** TO APPLY ***
Please send a copy of your CV for consideration. We will contact successful applicants to arrange for an immediate interview.