Talent Aquisition Coordinator
Talent acquisition coordinator, Real- World & Analytics Solutions
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
An exciting opportunity is available for a candidate to join the Global Talent Acquisition team providing administrative support for the IQVIA, Real- World and Analytics Solutions team in Europe.
Reporting to the Global Director of Talent Acquisition, the Coordinator will provide professional support during the recruitment lifecycle including scheduling interviews, assessment centres, coordinating senior diaries and also act as the custodian for candidate tracking. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting an introduction into the internal recruiting environment.
- Provide coordination support to local recruiters to manage and track all candidate data from introduction through to onboarding.
- Handle all logistical arrangements (including travel if necessary) for all in person and video interviews with candidates and various interviewers across Europe.
- Ensure accurate communication and scheduling of interviews, kick off meetings, debriefs and preparing supporting paperwork
- Create assessment centre or interview days including scheduling diaries, meeting rooms, catering and logistics for candidates as well as preparing supporting paperwork; preparing CV folders, schedules
- Prepare regular pipeline reports gathering relevant data to do so
- Hold accountability for timely and efficient interviews and assessments to drive quality candidate experience
- Prepare and update relevant paperwork and data to support hiring request approvals
Experience, Skills & Qualifications required
- Proven experience within a fast paced organisation delivering efficient and reliable administration support
- Previous experience in a recruiting environment will be advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships up to a senior level
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong Microsoft office skills combined with office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly motivated and driven with the ability to work independently