Senior International Recruiter
Founded in late 2010, MotorK is an international company with a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background.
Motork has quickly become one of the most important players in the digital automotive arena.
In March 2017 the company announced a $10M round of initial funding (Series A) led by two global venture capital firms (83North and Zobito), the highest raised to date for a technology company originating in Italy.
We're looking for a Senior Recruiter to support the HR Department in daily recruitment activities.
- Design and implement a good recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board and universities
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- 5/8 years of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition specialist
- Fundamental German + Very nice to have Polish
- Experience in all level of professional profile (internship, middle-management, executive)
- Used to work in a fast and innovative environment (Digital/SW Industries or Consulting firms)
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and multi-tasking
- Confidential approach
- Strong and rapid professional growth
- International team
- Competitive salary