Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Manager - Construction
Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Manager - Construction and Regeneration
£Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Howells Solutions are working with a leading Construction and Regeneration Contractor to find a successful and proactive Internal Recruiter or Recruitment Manager to join their team in London. Internal Recruitment experience preferred but not essential. Recruitment background from Construction, Property Maintenance or other housing organisations also preferred but not essential.
As the Internal Recruiter, you will be responsible for directly sourcing high calibre talent into a variety of roles across the business. This role will require you to manage the recruitment life cycle from authorisation stage through to offer, providing an exceptional candidate and manager experience.
You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality recruitment service within the business and building strong professional relationships with hiring managers. You will also provide guidance and support to the hiring managers on the recruitment cycle and internal processes.
Further responsibilities include:
- Taking full briefs from hiring managers to understand the exact requirements of approved vacancies; agreeing the grade and expected remuneration and benefit package.
- Conducting screening calls with directly sourced candidates to build a shortlist for review by the hiring manager
- Ensuring that only qualified and pertinent candidates are submitted for consideration
- Agreeing recruitment plans with hiring managers (per vacancy) for recruitment processes
- Preparing job adverts for company website and external job boards.
- Headhunting and talent pipelining
- Reviewing direct applications and forwarding suitable candidates to the hiring manager
- Supporting with administration activities
- Screening applications and preparing the shortlists
- Attending interviews when necessary
Salary & Package:
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a full time, permanent role for which you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package.