Senior Assessment Consultant
We are Amberjack. Experts in future talent and volume recruitment outsourcing, technology and assessment. We deliver unparalleled results for our clients by combining intelligent insights and innovative technology with a passion for customer and candidate experience. And the industry agrees; we won in 4 categories at The Recruitment Awards 2018!
Our assessment team provide selection consultancy services for a diverse range of clients, from Unilever, PwC and GSK to Mars, Avon and Deloitte. We are known for being pioneers in gamification, innovative assessment tool design, and immersive assessment. You will be responsible for projects that deliver both superior client satisfaction and profit growth for the business. You will have full responsibility for developing sifting tools such as SJTs and video interviews. You’ll also design assessment centres utilising case study/analysis exercises, role play, group exercises and interviews. To be effective you will need to commit to spending a proportion of your time in our Newbury based offices, although we will be flexible dependant on individual situations.
- Will have a background in occupational or business psychology or assessment for selection
- Be registered as an Occupational Test User: Ability and Personality
- Will be an effective project manager who is able to work autonomously and is comfortable making decisions
- Will be confident undertaking job analysis exercises and building behavioural assessment frameworks for clients
- Will have experience in the reviewing of client needs and recommending a fit for purpose end-to-end selection process
We offer a competitive salary/benefits package, a collaborative and supportive working environment, and great opportunities for development. To find out more about this role and other career opportunities with Amberjack please visit https://www.weareamberjack.com/about-us/join-our-team/ Or send your CV with a covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org