Civil Engineering Recruitment Consultant - White Collar/Senior Appointments
Construction Recruitment in London doesn't get much better than at this lovely company.
If you are a billing Recruiter, and don't get all that is listed below, you are being unappreciated and under-resourced in your current role and deserve better.
- Cool offices, less than one minute from the mainline station.
- Mature, relaxed environment with an emphasis more on capability, less on conformity. Dress down Fridays? Every day is dress down here.
- An absence of KPI's to be beaten with: quality, not quantity counts here.
- Lower volume telephone based Client business development: less is more here; who wants forty Clients when you have to compete with ten other agents, when five sole agency/retained assignment Clients are de riguer here?
- More face-to-face Client meetings, operating consultatively, collaboratively establishing and executing recruitment solutions.
- A ring-fenced market place with no internal competition.
- Access to the latest social media marketing technology and techniques.
- Mentored by a genuine recruitment and market expert as Divisional Head.
- Established and active specialist database.
- 30% commission scheme of everything billed above £10,000 per month with a 10% figure below and no threshold
- 25 days holidays which grows to 30.
- Generous company contributed pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Market leading basic salaries.
If you would like all the above, coupled with true appreciation and career prospects, call me on 07956 192510 quoting reference 211256.
Applications are welcomed from all who currently recruit in the Built Environment white collar perm or contract markets. This desk focuses on Civil Engineering Main Contractors, so naturally those with an understanding of this market already will be especially appreciated.