Consultant – PR & Communications
We are looking for someone special to join our PR & Comms desk; someone who understands the importance of building strong client and candidate relationships and offering an advisory service, over merely filling roles.
We offer an intelligent and genuinely empowering work environment where self-starters and high achievers flourish. We don't enjoy micromanagement so we don’t hire people who need that. We like innovative thinkers who are ambitious, driven by the high quality of their work and who can see the bigger picture.
Skills and Experience Required
We are open to people from a variety of backgrounds who can demonstrate the right attributes and attitude. It is important that anyone joining will complement the team and work well with our existing client base:
- Previous recruitment experience within PR/Communications/Marketing is desirable but it is more important to find the right person rather than right 'CV'! We have career changers within the team already, we are open to anyone looking for a move from a PR/Communications role, or a recruiter from another industry sector
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Highly articulate with exemplary written and spoken English
- Driven by your own success as well as contribute to that around you
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks/roles at once and be a great relationship developer.
- Sense of humour, emotional intelligence and analytical
We are an experienced team who are enthusiastic about the level of service we can provide. Sociable, friendly, collaborative with no hidden agendas. We enjoy what we do and have the consistent results to prove it. We encourage autonomy, but are hugely collegiate and recognise the support and advice our colleagues can lend. We work first and foremost for our clients and candidates not our egos.
Our business is built on uncompromising customer service, not just sales. If this describes your approach, we look forward to hearing from you.