Carefirst Recruitment Ltd is a thriving, progressive and independent Recruitment Agency, with a passion for delivering high calibre and immediate staffing solutions. We work directly with numerous local authorities, social housing groups and private/third sector care providers. We provide a range of temporary staff including Project Managers, Senior Administrators, Housing Assessment Officers through to all social care grades.
Alongside the relationships we have built directly with clients, we have successfully ensured we have access to all the master vendors’. Carefirst would like to recruit a committed Manager to capitalise on our existing business and bring along their own personality and expertise.
Carefirsts demand is growing and with your help, we want to build on that and take our business, our team and our workers to the next level.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Agency Manager to be an integral part of a well respected company and to help build a nationwide recruitment agency.
- Understand the SLA deliverables and adhere to ensure contract compliance
- Creating, reviewing and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance
- Managing and optimising PSL vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with all key decision makers
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes
- Various in-depth reporting – financial, headcount, master vendor performance where appropriate
- Managing a team of staff, ensuring that duties are completed and providing leadership and support
- Liaising with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Ensuring that all points of service delivery are implemented to high standards
- Conducting staff appraisals and supervision
- Overseeing the day-to-day smooth running of the office
Proven experience in the following:
- Experience in master vendor management
- Previously managed a recruitment agency, social care experience an advantage
- Used to providing excellent client service
- Worked in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Ability to support and motivate staff, and work to their strengths
- Possess the confidence, if required, to make unpopular decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Impeccable attention to detail.
We offer you:
- High basic salary, unlimited commission and generous bonus
- The freedom to create internal structures, processes and set targets
- Opportunity to expand and relocate offices
- Opportunity to assist with the creation of a new website
- To really be an integral part of a well established business
- The support of two very experienced directors and a great team