1 day left
- Full Time
Are you a talker? Are you social media savvy? Can you persuade medical and healthcare candidates to join our award-winning agency?
We’re a 15-year-old award-winning specialist staffing agency. Our primary care division continues to grow and we need more team members to help us meet our clients staffing requirements.
If you have recruitment, customer service or sales experience in any sector then we’d like to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to develop into a junior account manager or trainee recruitment consultant.
As a candidate resourcer your key duties will be:
- Sourcing GPs, Specialist Nurses and Allied Health Professionals through phone, internet and email based marketing and head hunting activity
- Working closely with the sales teams
- Managing the registration and screening process
- Co-ordinating advertising campaigns on job boards, social media, etc
This is a telephone based role that requires you to be motivated, proactive and organised. You will need good attention to detail and you will work to KPI’s. In return, you can expect:
- Full training
- Day to day support - not micro-management!
- Competitive salary up to £25k pa
- 20 days leave, increasing by 1 day per year to max. 25 days
- Your birthday off
- 0830-1730 working hours, with 1 hour lunch
If you want to work in a fun but hard-working environment with genuine opportunities for progression then get in touch.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Apply for Candidate Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly