Freelance Recruitment Consultant
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
A superb opportunity has come up for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic Freelance & Temps team and work on the fastest growing area within our business.
We are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking Recruiter who would embrace the fast pace world of freelance and contract Recruitment.
On this exciting desk, you will identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis; be personally accountable for resourcing and filling vacancies with speed and care for clients and exceeding challenging sales targets and quickly building a bank of outstanding temps and a strong network of clients.
To help you achieve these goals, you will have full support from the Senior Consultant on the Freelance & Contract Recruitment Desk and be part of a wider dynamic, driven and collaborative culture, which will help you achieve these ambitious goals.
We would love to hear from you. if you want to join us we have 3 offices in in Worthing, Horsham and be part of an upcoming, fun and highly successful Temps Desk.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Christine Blackledge, remembering to state your current salary and package.
- Interviewing candidates via telephone and face-to-face
- Business development and generating new clients for our clients
- Re-sourcing information to create new opportunities
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Client Visits
- Fast and efficient placements of staff to meet the clients’ needs
- Assistance with the development of a recruitment strategy to match business needs
- Maintenance of records and remaining compliant with legislation and contractual requirements
- Continuous sales effort to develop your the desk in designated markets
- Dealing with complaints, including correct reporting and recording
- Key account management
- Specialism healthcare recruitment
- Sourcing contracts
Education and Experience
- display excellent customer service both on the telephone with a clear and confident telephone manner.
- well organised and able to manage time effectively
- previous experience in a recruitment healthcare consultancy/business development role.
- proven track record in dealing with a large call volume effectively
- able to communicate clearly and have a good understanding of the English language
- Self-motivated/ Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiate
- Effective organisation skills with ability to prioritize
- Works well in a team
- Adequate IT skills
Apply for Freelance Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly