Regional HR Manager
*This is a maternity contract for fixed-term 12 Month*
My client is part of a leading Volume Motor Group based in UK Wide. My client is seeking a professional, hands on Regional HR Manager to join their busy team to cover dealerships based in the London Area & Homes Counties.
The successful candidate will cover a geographical patch, ideally you will be based in London or the Home Counties area as you covering Motor Dealerships in that area. Driver license is essential. You’ll build strong working relationships with managers and employees alike. And it’s here your personality will come into its own. CIPD qualified or equivalent operational is essential, with a high level of HR experience, ideally gained in a retail or blue-chip environment, you’ll be up to speed with the latest developments in employment law. You will also undertake various HR projects.
- A minimum of 3 years generalist HR experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Clear and effective communicator and influencer, adaptable to all levels of the business
- Objectivity and problem solving skills
- CIPD qualified or equivalent operational is essential
- Full valid driving licence held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points. Any previous disqualifications; 4 years must have passed since reinstatement
- Evidence of “Right to Work in the UK"
- Automotive experience would be an advantage although not essential.
As an experienced HR Manager, if you are looking for progression within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige dealership, then don’t delay, apply today!!
You must be resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork. Only successful candidates will be contacted.