Recruitment Manager who loves to inspire
WANTED: THE RECRUITMENT MANAGER WHO LOVES TO INSPIRE
- Nuture talent and lead an existing and growing team through strategic planning and motivation
- Working with a range of creative agencies and industry clients and pairing like-minds
- Open up new markets, offer guidance and training
- Capability of running a billing warm desk within the business, whilst managing a team
- We are looking for someone to come in and take over existing relationships, but we also want someone who is keen to make an impact within the market
- Highly enthusiastic individual with excellent leadership qualities
- You will either be an experienced Manager within the recruitment space or a strong Senior Consultant looking to step up
- Ambitious person with high aspirations to take the next step into management or for an existing manager to flourish within a supportive, highly constructive and growing business
- A desire to grow a profitable desk and lead a growing division
- Sales driven individual with a keen eye for creative
- A passion to learn and constantly striving to be the best
- A fun and out-going personality
- A passion for everything design and creative
WHAT WE OFFER
- A clear progression plan to develop your career
- A thorough and well-structured training programme
- Opportunity to attend industry events and networking opportunities
- Great office culture with monthly social events like hip hop Karaoke and Flight Club
- Amazing incentives including trips to Iceland, Paris, Ibiza to name a few….
- Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to sell/carry over holiday
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on a Friday and monthly office drinks
- The opportunity to have your voice heard. Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we’ll listen.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long service Award
- Life cover, health cover, health cash plan, retail discounts
- And lots more….
We are the leading recruiter for the creative industries, based in London’s West End. This includes agency-‐side businesses such as Creative Agencies and Digital Agencies, as well as industry-‐side, like Fashion & Retail, FMCG, Travel and Not For Profit companies.
And who we are? We’re Gemini People: our people are the heart and ambition of our business, that’s why we invest in them.
What’s different about us, is that we’re the best of both a large corporate and a small boutique. So, yeah, we’re specialists in our fields, working with the big names and have supportive processes, but we always keep that personal touch, entrepreneurial fire and collaborative spirit.
Apply for Recruitment Manager who loves to inspire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly