Recruitment Manager who loves to inspire
WANTED: THE RECRUITMENT MANAGER WHO LOVES TO INSPIRE
- Nuture talent and lead an existing and growing team through strategic planning and motivation
- Working with a range of creative agencies and industry clients and pairing like-minds
- Open up new markets, offer guidance and training
- Capability of running a billing warm desk within the business, whilst managing a team
- We are looking for someone to come in and take over existing relationships, but we also want someone who is keen to make an impact within the market
- Highly enthusiastic individual with excellent leadership qualities
- You will either be an experienced Manager within the recruitment space or a strong Senior Consultant looking to step up
- Ambitious person with high aspirations to take the next step into management or for an existing manager to flourish within a supportive, highly constructive and growing business
- A desire to grow a profitable desk and lead a growing division
- Sales driven individual with a keen eye for creative
- A passion to learn and constantly striving to be the best
- A fun and out-going personality
- A passion for everything design and creative
WHAT WE OFFER
- A clear progression plan to develop your career
- A thorough and well-structured training programme
- Opportunity to attend industry events and networking opportunities
- Great office culture with monthly social events like hip hop Karaoke and Flight Club
- Amazing incentives including trips to Iceland, Paris, Ibiza to name a few….
- Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to sell/carry over holiday
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on a Friday and monthly office drinks
- The opportunity to have your voice heard. Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we’ll listen.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long service Award
- Life cover, health cover, health cash plan, retail discounts
- And lots more….
We are the leading recruiter for the creative industries, based in London’s West End. This includes agency-‐side businesses such as Creative Agencies and Digital Agencies, as well as industry-‐side, like Fashion & Retail, FMCG, Travel and Not For Profit companies.
And who we are? We’re Gemini People: our people are the heart and ambition of our business, that’s why we invest in them.
What’s different about us, is that we’re the best of both a large corporate and a small boutique. So, yeah, we’re specialists in our fields, working with the big names and have supportive processes, but we always keep that personal touch, entrepreneurial fire and collaborative spirit.