Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Training Academy
Considering a career in recruitment? Or perhaps you have already launched a career in recruitment but feel out of step with your current firm? If so our unique, and award-winning, model could be the easier path to long term success in recruitment!
We believe in doing recruitment properly - we are after all the agency that Recruiters themselves come to for career advice! So joining our team will see you join a team of award-winning Recruiters who operate at the top end of the recruitment industry - if you're going to be a great Recruiter then we genuinely believe we have the best environment and model to learn from!
Our training programme is like no other, it allows you to develop over a six to twelve month period, with cutting edge training delivered by an industry leader, and in an environment that allows you to have fun while you work. You will access the best tools in recruitment and access the best rewards scheme - if but probably most improtantly to us - you have will have fun whilst doing so.
So how do you know if recruitment is right for you?
From our collective experience we know there are several personality traits and qualities that tend to predict success. For example:
- Natural ability to build rapport with people
- Proactive nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be an expert in what you do
- Drive to succeed
So what does the role look like?
During your first six months you will work closely with a Senior or Director in one of our core divisions (Professional Services, Marketing & Creative, Technical & IT and Built Environment), and will learn how to master the following skills:
- Building connections and followers via social networks
- Building a database of candidates and acquiring relevant data
- Producting visual and written marketing content such as job adverts, blog posts, marketing videos and more
- Attending meeting with clients to understand their business and vacancies
- Attending meetings with candidates to understand their career ambitions and help plan career search campaigns
- Prepare candidate CV's
- Assess psychometric profiles
- Arrange interviews leading to successful placements
Based on the key components on the role this role will suit someone who has already gained experience in a sales, customer service or marketing environment.
If this sounds like you you're like to have a successful career in recruitment with Recruiter Republic. We will teach your our secret formula for success, develop as you work under the mentorship of a senior consultant for the first six months and gift you a portfolio of existing clients once you progress to Consultant.
Once you have completed your initial 6 months training you will progress into a full Consultant role and not only will your salary increase, you will also achieve significant commission earnings - earning you between £1000 and £3000 per month in commission on average - OTE £35K - £50K.
If you are looking for a career rather than a job and want to work in a dynamic and successful environment this could be a great opportunity for you.
We will be holding an information and assessment day in Cambridge so that you can find out more about us, gain a more detailed view of a career in recruitment and also assess whether you have the skills and personality needed to be successful. Candidates that are keen to progress and demonstrate the right qualities on the day will be offered immediate final interviews and an offer to join our team within the next few weeks.
If successful you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £18000 - £21,000 (depending on experience and rising as you complete each module of training and demonstrate competency)
- Bonuses (paid monthly - on average £250 - £1000 in first 6 months progressing to £1000 - £2000 + per month in months 6 - 12) based on averages
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Plan
- Personal mentor
- 25 days holiday
- NVQ qualification (if relevant)
- Regular Incentives (nights out, lunches, trips away)
To book your place at our information day please contact Tara Lescott for further information.