Recruitment Resourcer - Digital
6 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to become a Digital Recruitment Consultant in London but don't quite know where to begin? This role gives you the chance to launch your career in recruitment by working alongside a Senior Consultant as a Resourcer and be given first-hand one-to-one coaching to develop your recruitment skills.
This modern but professional company are a customer centric digital recruitment agency and have built up their client base to attract some of the most outstanding companies in the digital world. The main specialisms that they offer expertise in are: Ecommerce, Digital, Marketing and Technology. Over the past few years they have worked with start-ups, Blue Chips and major PLC's, meaning you will gain brilliant exposure to a diverse client base and a whole range of roles.
Due to their innovative approach and smart way of working they have gained a loyal following of clients with repeat business which in turn has allowed them to expand at an exceptional rate. This now creates opportunities on every team for new Recruiters & Resourcers. If you're ambitious you will have opportunities to fast track into a full Consultant and Team Leader role.
Your training will allow you to learn how to:
- Attend client meetings to understand vacancies
- Write compelling job adverts and produce marketing materials
- Identify, attract and headhunt candidates
- Interview candidates and prepare for interview
- Arrange interviews and work with clients and candidates to gain feedback
- Negotiate offers and contracts
- Manage targets and activities to control your results
- Leverage social media for branding and candidate generation
- Network at events in your industry
With a successful team around you, a winning formula, great internal and external training and access to cutting edge tools you really will be launching your career in recruitment in the best possible way and will accelerate your results.
If you have already gained some experience in recruitment, either as a full 360 Recruiter or Resourcer, and feel like you need a more vibrant and collaborative environment please get in touch. You could be achieving:
- £20k-£23k base salary + bonuses (OTE £30K - £40K)
- Progression to Consultant within 6 - 12 months
- Pathway to Recruitment Consultancy
- Fully expensed mobile phone
- Additional bonus leave over Christmas
- Paid nights out each month and free drinks on Fridays
- Chill out area in the office with Beer Fridge
Call Tara Lescott today to find out more about this opportunity.