Principal Consultant - HR Recruitment
An elite brand within Interim, Perm and Search solutions now seek an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their high-performing team and take over an existing HR Interim Desk in London.
As the pre-eminent brand for HR appointments with Local & Central Governments, Housing Associations, NHS and Not For Profit Charities, this is a large and big-billing team that operate from a stunning office space in London.
This a close knit team with a shared vision for the future of the company and the rewards they will gain - you won't find KPI bashing and aggressive management styles here but you will be mentored to be your absolute best!
The pace of the office is fast and busy so you will naturally need to be a driven, hard-working and effective Recruiter to keep up with the demands of your clients. Responsible for placing all level of HR professionals with Public Sector and Not-For-Profit organisations, you will be joining an elite team with an unrivalled reputation in their market for Contingency, Search and Interim recruitment solutions.
This is warm and established desk that will see you inherit instant clients, candidates and vacancies and should comfortably produce in excess of £20K per month. But that's without your development! In line with most of the other desks in this team, your desk has the capability to bill closer to £500K per annum.
To be the Consultant that will take over and develop this area further you will be either an established Consultant looking for a more dynamic and lucrative environment or an experienced Manager / Practice Manager that would like the opportunity to build out a division with the support of a modern thinking brand with huge investment in their continued evolution.
To obtain an immediate exploratory interview with this firm you should be able to demonstrate:
- Stable billing track record in any professional sector on a temp / interim desk
- Experience of HR or Public Sector is an advantage but not essential
- Degree qualified Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Real ambition to be part of an elite team
In return you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £35,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience and billing track record)
- Title of Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant / Managing Consultant / Manager / Practice Manager
- Commission paid on ALL fees - ZERO THRESHOLD - paid at 15% - 25%
- Extensive benefits
- Brilliant investment in incentives, away days, individual goal achievement rewards
- Average OTE in this office £180K
For an intial confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Cheryl Aust today