Unicorn Jobs (part of the Taylor Bennett Group) is looking to grow the team and are seeking an equally passionate and committed individual to help them strengthen their foothold within the communications recruitment market.
This exciting role will provide lots of scope to develop your career, network and knowledge within the talent finding world. Unicorn is looking for someone who wants to advance their skills within recruitment. The role will provide opportunities for further projects and you will benefit from the support of the senior management team.
- To handle recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- To build, enhance and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- To create and develop relationships with existing and new candidates
- Demonstrable recruitment or executive search experience
- Personal dedication to excellence, working on your own initiative and always with integrity
- Passionate to succeed
- Good listening and questioning skills and an ability to make sound assessments of people’s abilities
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
This is a real opportunity to build a business within a business and watch your career reach new heights.
Unicorn has a non-hierarchical structure and the office is extremely supportive, friendly and relaxed. We have an unusually team-oriented culture and it feels very much like one big family.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter in confidence to: Annabelle Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org