Team Manager - Finance Recruitment
7 days left
- Full Time
An elite independent brand within the senior finance recruitment market now seek a Divisional Manager or aspiring Team Leader to join their leadership team and take over an existing Perm Division
Joining this highly credible and innovative team will see you working with a leading recruitment industry entrepreneur as you fast track to Director. Not only will be you be developing your leadership skills at real pace. you will also be fast-tracking your earnings too - as this firm believe in rewarding performance properly.
Taking over an existing perm team you will continue to bill on your own desk for the short term until the team has grown to a target headcount, at which point you will develop into a pure leadership role. In the short term you will be taking advantage of their fantastic reputation within a highly lucrative niche market where they are recognised as the market leader and will work closely with their search team who are continually placing CFO level candidates. Your mission is to work with the Perm Team to ensure every CFO interacted with and placed becomes a loyal client of this brand, placing Finance Director, Finance Managers and Finance Controllers into seriously interesting PE backed firms across multiple industries.
This is a truly inspirational place to be with very real ambition to promote you to Director as soon as possible. To be a contender for this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in perm finance recruitment
- Existing experience of managing small teams of Junior / Trainee / Recruitment Consultants
- Burning ambition to lead and develop your own division
- Capability to communicate with CFO level clients
If successful can expect to achieve:
- Salary c£40,000 - £45,000
- Commission to 35%
- Fast track route to Director and equity
- Guarantee for first quarter
- Fully expensed phone
- LinkedIn Recruiter license
- Dedicated Resourcer / Delivery Consultant
- Client entertainment budget
- First class tools and marketing support
- Regular incentives including Michelin star restaurants, away days and international travel
If you are feeling over-managed with too little scope to develop at your own pace or feel you would benefit from being mentored by a renowned industry entrepreneur who has proven ability to fastrack recruitment professionals into Directors please contact Cheryl for an initial confidential discussion.