Digital Contract Recruitment Consultant
"Firm, Fair, Friendly and Fun" Our Values
Are you looking for a move to a company that has a clear progression plan?
Or maybe you are looking to grow your earnings with an uncapped competitive commission structure and no threshold.
Maybe you are looking for a change in sector?
If so, Square One could be the perfect company for you. Here at Square one we're looking for people who want to make a difference in recruitment and be a part of a our growth.
Qualities that make a good Recruitment Consultant great for Square One:
- Money Motivated
- Goal Orientated
- Team Player
Situated 5 minutes from Liverpool Street Station Square One is perfect for someone who wants the City Life Style and the tools to earn a 6 figure salary within 2 years.
- One of the best commission schemes in the market - uncapped commission scheme: 20% Contract, 25% Permanent
- Company Car scheme - based on set levels of performance you can earn yourself a company car
- Management and Support, 1-2-1 coaching by the Sales Manager who have not only got an excellent track record of selling but are strong leaders that know how to get the best from individuals
- Clearly mapped out progression routes that you can plan for, based on results and behaviours. We are a meritocracy - the harder you work the more you gain
- London, a stone's throw from Liverpool Street Station, walking distance to Shoreditch
- Lively atmosphere, well integrated floor, varied upbeat music, open-plan, employee breakout area with pool table, lots of movement, driven and professional employees who make Square One a great place to work
- Every month based on achievements each salesperson can get onto our monthly lunch club, recent locations have been; Hakkasan, Roast and The Square! And length of service awards, we also have various competitions in the office to 6 monthly trip incentives overseas to locations such as Las Vegas and Ibiza
- Include free gym membership, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, global travel insurance, access to private GP, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Monthly company meetings, network with colleague whilst sharing free nibbles and a glass of wine if partial! quarterly events - such as operational nights out to our memorable Christmas parties
Square One is Europe's leading IT, ERP and Pharma Recruitment agency and has always excelled in finding the right talent for our clients. Within the IT and ERP markets we have specialist practices organised into technology verticals including SAP, Digital Media, Oracle & PeopleSoft, Development, Testing and Infrastructure. Our specialist Pharmaceutical practice was established in 2003 with a focus on all stages of the drug development life cycle.
- Consistently deliver personal set sales targets and personal objectives as set by the Sales Director
- Deliver/exceed runners & revenue expectations and higher margin business
- Canvassing to develop new relationships and new clients for Square One
- Increasing the levels of commitment within current and new clients, eg exclusivity on vacancies, pre-booking interview slots, client meetings, dedicated time for feedback etc.
- Developing existing clients to strengthen relationships and grow the business further
- Arranging and conducting effective client meetings
- Lead generation, referencing, chasing missed deals and gathering market information
- Negotiation of higher margin business with the ability to up sale your service accordingly
- Sourcing and developing candidate relationships and gaining their commitment
- Quality resourcing of candidates through database searches, candidate referrals, head-hunting and job boards
Purpose of the Role
The main focus of the role will be based on your individual billings and maximising revenue growth through recruitment sales to new and existing clients of Square One.
You will develop and increase business volume through objective KPIs, effective business strategy and capable business development. Your success will be measured against deals, retention, profitability and growth.
- Working within Square One's processes and procedures, ensuring we keep within the core sales time process
- Ensuring compliance in all processes and ensuring all information is contained on our CRM 'Colleague'. Full diary usage to maximize sales potential. Help develop, influence and mentor others within your team when necessary
- Where necessary face to face candidate interviews
- Managing and striving for personal development and achievement