Concept Care solutions are currently recruiting for Locum Recruitment Consultants (Doctors & Nursing). This is an ideal position for an experienced consultant who is looking for an opportunity to financially gain from their ability to establish a profitable desk.
Concept Care Solutions prides its self on being a meritocratic environment, ability and results yield far greater reward as opposed to simply logging activity. We feel our extremely competitive commission structure reflects our perspective on this. There will be no expectation around activity KPI’S, provided the successful candidate is able to ultimately book shifts.
Concept Care Solutions are a well-established multi framework approved recruitment agency, with over 15 years’ experience of servicing various aspects of the NHS. Based in Edgware, North West London we have historically specialised in the supply of nursing & theatre staff, Locum Doctors and AHP’s. Due to a solid foundation of NHS supply, CCS are looking for a Consultant to drive the expansion of previous success within the NHS, whilst driving expansion into the Private sector of Health care providers. Furthermore, maintaining quality of service to pre-existing demand within our NHS branch.
This will be a 360 role with a core focus of expanding the Locum Doctor’s desk or Nursing desk, across both NHS and private sector clientele. Core aspects of this role will entail:
- Client management – To effectively establish, maintain and manage both existing and new client rapport
- Candidate management – Efficiently bring new candidates into the business whilst maintaining an appropriate ratio of new candidates registered to candidates placed in work
- Business development – Plan and structure growth of the desk with weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews. Geographical target areas, clientele action plans and financial targets all incorporate this aspect of the role
Please note, Concept Care Solutions will not be providing training for this role.
Therefore, essential requirements for this role are as follows:
- Experience in a Temp Doctors desk or Temp Nursing desk (minimum of 18 months)
- A proven track record of growth on a Locum doctor or Ad-Hoc Nurse - KPI orientated desk
- Track record of billing figures
- Ability to plan and execute a profitable business plan with monthly reviews
- Pre-existing market knowledge around the supply of Temp Doctors/Nurses to either/or the NHS and private healthcare providers
- Experience of working on and off Framework
Please click 'apply' below to send your CV and covering letter by email.
You can call CCS Recruitment Personnel for more information on 0208 7315972.