Recruitment Consultant - based in West London
Pactum Global Consulting is a fast-growing recruitment consultancy specialising in IT and sourcing the very best candidates for our clients. We're known for our go-the-extra-mile commitment and our deep knowledge of IT, honed over the past 10 years in the technology space. Having originally operated in the IT market many years ago, our experts at PGC have a true understanding of the industry and in-depth knowledge of the many roles on offer in the current market. Our approach and tailored solutions have led to recent success in the market and subsequently, we are now seeking to recruit a Consultant to join our very own resourcing team. Joining the team at Pactum Global Consulting presents many opportunities for development, growth and earnings potential within the industry. We currently have a number of roles and new clients on board for 2017 and it a great time to jump on board our successful business.
We are searching for a Recruitment Consultant to assist with candidate resourcing, client management, position advertising and candidate screening - which is ideally suited to someone with full knowledge of the 360 Recruitment Cycle. If you have 1+ years IT recruitment experience and you're looking for your next challenge, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Our current Recruitment Consultant position is to be located in our Brentford office working Full time on a dual desk of contract and permanent roles.
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates from LinkedIn, job boards, referrals and assessing their suitability against our current opportunities
- Screening candidates through telephone interviews and other methods. Qualifying applicants for positions and ensuring that they have the necessary skills and personality fit for our clients. Also ensuring compliance via the appropriate KYC documents to enable working in the UK
- Arranging interviews with our clients and candidates and ensuring that interview days run smoothly
- Working with a pool of available candidates in the industry and working towards securing them suitable positions with new and existing clients
- CV screening and searching and assisting candidates with strengthening application submissions, ensuring they get the very best service
- Fostering relationships with clients within the IT sector, assisting with on-site visits and client meetings as required
If you are a natural people's person with strong interpersonal skills, this role will be a good choice for you. A career in Recruitment with PGC is a very rewarding career choice. You will be able to take ownership of your own desk, enjoy managing your team of candidates and make a name for yourself in the local market. Referrals in our industry are a powerful tool and a key factor to the growth of PGC in both local and national IT markets.
Skills and experience
- Experience within the IT recruitment sector is desirable
- Comfortable both working alone and reporting to management as necessary
- Strong IT literacy and a good standard of written and spoken English
- Previous experience in the IT industry would also be an advantage
- Previous experience successfully placing candidates and meeting billing targets
- Comfortable meeting with high level decision makers within client companies
- Comfortable making outbound calls and handling incoming enquiries
- Flexible attitude during busy periods
- Customer focused, ensuring you get the very best opportunities for our candidates and the very best talent for our clients