Technology Recruitment Consultant - Manchester - FTSE 250 Brand
Michael Page Technology are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our high performing team. We are in a unique position within the region and have a talented team in place already who are supportive and collaborative in their approach. If you are looking for a step up into a global recruitment firm, joining PageGroup could be the best career decision you have ever made.
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun!
- Identifying and developing new business relationships through lead generation, sales calls and client meetings.
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector, using various databases and social media
- Managing the recruitment process from initial candidate brief through to interview to offer stage
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
The Successful Applicant:
- 6 months + sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Outbound Sales)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Passionate about progression
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills
Michael Page are investing unprecedented amounts to grow our Technology brand into a genuine super power in the IT recruitment market. As a result we are hiring for both experienced IT recruiters and sales professionals for our Manchester office.
You will have responsibility for growing our Infrastructure & Security practice in the North of England. Your clients will include SMEs to blue chip household brands and you will recruit in a vastly growing market that has huge potential.
In return we will offer attractive salaries, generous and clearly structured OTE potential and impressive flexible benefits package.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join an exciting, innovative and vibrant business, and help to shape the future, whilst having the reassurance of knowing you are working for a business who are globally recognised as a professional brand.